Bibliography and sources
1. Instruction for use: DSPIen – RevG 09_2019_03
2. Inducing labour: NICE guideline [NG207], November 2021
3. European market survey, Creative Medical Research, data on file, 2021
4. Gupta JK, Maher A, Stubbs C, et al. A randomized trial of synthetic osmotic cervical dilator for induction of labor vs dinoprostone vaginal insert. Am J. Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2022;4:100628.
5. Gavara R, Saad AF, Wapner RJ, et al. Cervical Ripening Efficacy of Synthetic Osmotic Cervical Dilator Compared With Oral Misoprostol at Term: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2022;139(6):1083-1091. doi:10.1097/aog.0000000000004799.
6. Saad AF, Villarreal J, Eid J, et al. A randomized controlled trial of Dilapan-S vs Foley balloon for preinduction cervical ripening (DILAFOL trial). Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;220:275.e1-9.
7. Saad AF et al. Outpatient vs inpatient pre-induction cervical ripening using DILAPAN-S randomized clinical trial (HOMECARE).Poster presentation at RCOG Annual World Congress, June 2022
8. Gupta J. et al. Synthetic osmotic dilators in the induction of labour - An international multicentre observational study. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2018 Oct;229:70-75.doi: 10.1016/j.ejogrb.2018.08.004. Epub 2018 Aug 3.
9. Walker K et al. The mechanical dilator (Dilapan-S) for inpatient cervical ripening: A UK economic model. Poster presentation at RCOG Annual World Congress, June 2022
10. Koenigbauer JT, Schalinski E, Jarchau U, et al. Cervical ripening after cesarean section: a prospective dual center study comparing a mechanical osmotic dilator vs. prostaglandin E2. Perinat. Med. 2021. doi.org/10.1515/jpm-2021-0157
11. Hruban L, Janku P, Gerychova R, et al. Mechanical pre-induction in women with premature rupture of membranes; Correspondence. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2020 Feb; 247:265-266. org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.02.020
12. Drunecky T. et al. Experimental comparison of properties of natural and synthetic osmotic dilators, Arch Gynecol Obstet 292, 349–354 (2015)
13. Lawrence A. et al.: Maternal positions and mobility during first stage labour. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD003934.